It’s finally here!! Summer has officially started and we couldn’t be more excited. It’s time for sunshine, warm evenings spent outdoors and (best of all) lots of fun things to do at Sydney Festival.
To help you start planning your January, we’ve put together a list of 10 things you can do to make the most of this summer in Sydney:
1. Nibble cheese and drink wine (and listen to spectacular classical music) at Symphony Under the Stars in Parramatta.
2. Listen to this incredible playlist created for Sydney Festival by Natalie Mering of Weyes Blood:
3. Spend a balmy evening hanging out in the Meriton Festival Village.
4. Feast on delicious Asian food at the Night Market curated by Kylie Kwong.
5. Pack a picnic and join thousands of music-lovers at Opera in the Domain.
6. Head to the Archibald Fountain in Hyde Park for the outdoor Roller Jam.
8. Pick a good vantage point to watch the Ferrython on Australia Day.
9. Head to The Beach (the one at The Cutaway, Barangaroo, that is).
10. Enjoy a delicious Italian-style Festival Feast on the edge of Sydney Harbour at Ventuno Pizzeria Birreria Enoteca.